Time-of-Flight Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry
Time-of-flight secondary ion mass spectrometry (TOF-SIMS) is a very sensitive surface analytical technique, well established for many industrial and research applications. It provides detailed elemental and molecular information about surfaces, thin layers, interfaces, and full three-dimensional analysis of the samples. The use is widespread, including semiconductors, polymers, paint, coatings, glass, paper, metals, ceramics, biomaterials, pharmaceuticals.
The M6 is the latest generation of high-end TOF-SIMS instruments developed by Scanwel’s partners IONTOF. Its design guarantees superior performance in all fields of SIMS applications. New ground-breaking ion beam and mass analyser technologies make the M6 the benchmark in SIMS instrumentation and the ideal tool for industrial and academic research.
• High lateral resolution (< 50 nm) with the new Nanoprobe 50
• Mass resolution > 30,000 (> 240,000 in hybrid version with additional orbitrap analyser)
• Unique delayed extraction mode for high transmission with high lateral and high mass resolution simultaneously
• Unmatched dynamic range and detection limits
• TOF MS/MS with CID fragmentation for molecular structure elucidation
• New flexible, push-button, closed-loop sample heating and cooling system for long-term operation without user interaction
• Sophisticated SurfaceLab 7 software including fully integrated Multivariate Statistical Analysis (MVSA) software package
Need to know more?
Contact our sales team today on 01678 530281 or alternativelyMake an enquiry
View our extensive product range in our online shopVisit shop