We manufacture for many sectors
With a broad and established customer base we manufacture edge welded bellows for many sectors, including aerospace, cryogenic, nuclear, scientific, defence, academia, research, oil & gas, pharmaceutical and medical.
Edge welded bellows have a high operating life, with the ability to withstand high pressure and temperatures. They provide excellent spring characteristics and pressure deflection curves, along with a high level of corrosion resistance, determined by choice of material. Other benefits include longer stroke per unit length, shorter nested length and larger volumetric compensation for short free length. The bellows retain a constant effective area with changes in pressure, leak tightness to mass spectrometer sensitivity and reduced outgassing of assemblies because of their welded construction.
Our edge welded bellows can be used in the following applications:
- Flexible connectors in piping and ducting systems
- Compensators for accommodating changes in volume of fluids in sealed instruments
- Valve stem seals
- Rotating and reciprocating shaft seals
- Pressure sensors
- Hydraulic accumulators and shock absorbers
- Expulsion tanks
- Flexible shaft couplings
- Connectors for ultra-high vacuum systems.
- Oil and Gas