Molecular Beam Epitaxy technology
Molecular Beam Epitaxy (MBE) is a key technology due to the unique structures and exact dimensional control that can be achieved.
Scanwel offers a full range of MBE systems for the preparation of epitaxial films (semiconductors, metals, dielectrics, organics, etc) and wafers for scientific applications.
As standard, the product range is UHV-compatible with base pressures in the growth chamber better than 5 x 10-11 mbar. Sample heating temperatures up to 1200 °C as standard and up to 1400 °C with e-Beam heating.
Automated, cVac software, ensures accurate control, monitoring and automation of MBE and UHV systems.
The software is created using IASOpen, which offers optimal performance and flexibility to control a large variety of devices.
• Chamber Size 200CF – 600CF
• Substrate Size up to 6”
• Up to 14 evaporation ports available
• Chamber Size 200CF – 250CF
• Substrate Size small plates or wafers e.g. 10x10mm
• Up to 11 effusion sources with 2cm3 capacity
• Compatible with our LT-STM-AFM